Salicylate Free Products

Salicylate 4Please note, that these are subject to deletion at any time, as the ingredients often change on any given product. These lists are meant as a GUIDE to point you in a direction! Please take the time to read each and every ingredient in every item you buy to ensure your product is in fact salicylate free!!

You DO need to check all your beauty products, dental products and everything that touches your skin for salicylates: These are the things to check: inactive and active ingredients in all meds, protein powders, eye drops, pain creams, flavors, Toothpaste, dental floss(mint), mouthwash, shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, perfume,Β  any sprays that touch your skin, hair gels, mousse, etc, body wash, hand soap, bubble bath, dish soap for washing by hands (unless you use gloves), DO, antiperspirant, lotion, sunscreen, face wash, face creams, makeup, makeup remover, Razors (aloe strip), shaving cream, nail polish remover, aloe in toilet paper and tissue and anything else you can think of that goes on your skin! You need all these products without Salicylates in them. They WILL block your Guaifenesin from working.

Click HOW-TO find your own Salicylate free products.

Click HOW TO make your own Salicylate free products

Click Link to see a list of Ingredients that are Salicylate free

Click for more info on:Β  FAQ for the protocol and Salicylates

For an extensive list of Salicylate free products, updated every month or so,Β  go to www.fibrofreerecoverygroup.com located out of Edmonton AB Canada

For updated Pinterest salicylate-free boards goto: Kimberly Speaker

There is 1 website that does sell ALL Salicylate free products! Just click here: Personal Basics by Andrea Rose

Like Mary Kay? Check out this link for a list of salicylate free Mary Kay products. As always, PLEASE re-check the ingredients on any item ,as the ingredients are subject to change without notice! For an up to date list, contact Annette: nettsky@SBCGLOBAL.NET here’s the link to the list: List of Sal Free Mary Kay products (unavailable at the moment)

What I usually do, is take my old bottle (that I know is checked and Salicylate free) with me as a guide, so I can compare the ingredient list instead of going from nothing. I will attempt to find the ingredient list for each product I list.

The links below will take you to Pinterest Boards of Salicylate free products, Thanks to Kimberly for these! πŸ™‚

Deodorants and Antiperspirants: https://www.pinterest.com/kimberlys…
Facial moisturizers tinted: https://www.pinterest.com/kimberlys…
Powders and stick makeup: https://www.pinterest.com/kimberlys…
Vitamins, supplements, probiotics: https://www.pinterest.com/kimberlys…
WHat I found in Canada and have used:

Shampoo and Conditioner
Face Wash/ Cleanser
Body wash/ shower gel/ hand soap
Lotions/ Moisturizers/ Sunscreen
Makeup & Hairspray/Mosquito Repellant
Razors & shaving creamΒ
Deodorant & AntiperspirantΒ

If you don’t see the salicylate free products you are currently using in the list, please comment with your item name and I will do the rest! πŸ™‚Β  thank you all so much for your part!! πŸ™‚

As always, please let me know if you have questions or concerns about any of the listed products! πŸ™‚

If you have questions about anything on the protocol and Guaifenesin, please comment below or email me at christineshomemadecreations@ymail.com πŸ™‚

18 Responses to Salicylate Free Products

1. Brandy says:

Could you please tell me if senegence cometics and skin care contain Salicylate. I’m half way through the Dr. Amand’s book and I’m getting my products and food choices in order before I start the mucinex.

Hi Brandy! Thanks for coming by!
      And good job getting everything ready before you start the protocol! A GREAT place to go for support and quick answers to your questions is at https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fibro.Buddies.Guaifenesin.Protocol/

The only ones that are ALL Salicylate free are the sites I mentioned above. The rest, you have to look through the ingredients of each individual product, have you started to look through my How-to on finding your own salicylate free products?

2. Anonymous says:

What a great job you are doing,i have found the hole thing so over welming and your site has made my life so my easier thanksSharn

3. Jean Kirton says:

Are chia seeds & pumpkin seed extracts silcyclates? Thanks so much.

4. Karen Fyn Maatta says:

Hi and thank you for all the great lists! I asked to join fibro buddies am currently waiting for accept and did note that it can take up to a week for accept. I am anxious to get better. I need to know what is the most important information to provide my Gp to convince him to prescribe guaifenesin for me. I have hypoglycemia concurrently as well. I have had “mystery pains” and no energy and low mood since I was a kid…likely around 8 years of age. I am now 50. I have a 16 year old and a 3 year old with special challenges so I am anxious to get well.

Hey Karen! Did you get into the group yet? We have a ton of Karens in there, hard to keep you all straight! πŸ™‚
      Being anxious to get well is pretty much everyone’s story! You have a LIFE to live, and fibro really keeps you from so much. Do you have a copy of the book by Dr St Amand called “What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Fibromyalgia.” it’s going to explain all of this to you.
      Check out this link for a paper for you to print out and bring to your dr: http://www.scribd.com/doc/161561785/Paper-on-Fibromyalgia-for-Doctors-by-Dr-St-Amand
      hang in there! You’re on the right path to wellness! <3

• Anonymous says:

Hi Christine and thank you for your reply. I have the book…am finishing last chapter. I see the last chapter speaks to the medical professional. I will also share info from there with my family doctor. Yes I did get accepted into the group and I am learning so much. Everyone is so helpful and welcoming. I have checked all my products, and purchased salicylate free ones to replace former products. I am working at the diet too although I have made some wrong choices. I am staying completely sugar free and pasta free., though just hard to remember at times. I am in my weight range so I am doing the liberal diet. So much to learn. Just waiting for my guaifenesin order from California! Hard to be patient. Thank you again!…Karen

Hi Karen! Glad you found us! πŸ™‚ I think our group is pretty awesome too πŸ™‚

The diet is a hard one. I always suggest starting with the lib side of the diet anyways, it’s SO much easier than the strict πŸ™‚ Hang in there! Planning ahead helps with the diet.

And if it gets to be too much, I usually tell everyone to start with the protocol OR the diet, not both at the same time. It’s alot to take in and alot to do to get ready, and alot of changes going on in your body. If you aren’t being mapped, it’s good to keep doing everything else as usual so when you take the guai, you can tell if it’s the guai that is giving you symptoms, not a change in diet πŸ™‚

5. Margee says:

Could you tell me if tums contain salicylates. Thanks

Hi Margee! Did you get your answer to your question about Tums? Sorry it’s taken me so long to get back to you, just went through a huge shock, it’s taken me a while to get back on my feet so-to-speak.

The HG diet totally helps with acid reflux, GERD, etc. Have you tried it!
      Yes, there is one Tums that is sal-safe, just make sure you read through the ingredients, you can’t have mint/menth in it! I think it’s the assorted fruit or something like that, it’s the sal-safe one. <3