About

Christine’s Homemade Creations

What is Fibro in my own words

Fibromyalgia

Hypoglycemia/ Carb Intolerance

Hypoglycemia/ Carb Intolerance

Recipes from Scratch

Recipes From Scratch (HG,Sf,Gf,LowCarb)

Welcome! I’m SO glad you came by!! Get in touch: Contact info

There are a great many Blogs and websites out there, usually with a single theme, where it’s a business Blog, Fibromyalgia, mission trip or Recipes. Being the scattered type of person that I am, I just kept adding one thing and another on here! I would love it if you would stay awhile and join my crazy world!

I LOVE to cook and create and help people, and I have fibromyalgia, which affects every area of my life. Follow my journey to wellness by subscribing and become a part of my growing community here. I also have Hypoglycemia, which affects my cooking and Recipes that I love to share 🙂 I also started to make my own Salicylate Free beauty products and call them Christine’s Homemade Creations, so check that out too! 🙂

————–

I’ve been featured at these blogs for my great posts!! Check them out:

New Nostalgiahttp://www.yourthrivingfamily.com/
Little House Living
Simply Rebecca
Your Thriving Family

Click this link for my complete list: My fav Link ups

Check out some of the Blogs I Link up with through out the week!Missional Womenhttp://www.yourthrivingfamily.com/HomeEducatorMom.comGraceLaced Mondays

57 Responses to About

1. Mary @ Woman to Woman says:

Christine, thanks for coming by my place and leaving such a great comment! I’m a fellow Fibromite… diagnosed 25 years ago. I look forward to looking around your site!
    Blessings to you, my friend ~ Mary

2. heidi says:

Iam trying to start a blog and have a couple of questions for

Thanks for coming by Heidi! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help! 🙂

• Michel says:

Even though you might not know me, I can give you many ideas about blogs etc.

• heidi says:

i was just asking Christine about copyrights can u post recipes and info that you got from a book or the internet

• heidi says:

i also what would be the best blogging website to use i like the set up of christines so that i can talk about several issues

• Michel says:

Hi Heidi,

There are several rules about copyright. especially when you want to put articles/recipes in a book. This is not only for articles but also for pictures you take from the web 🙂

As for blogging software and websites I could help you out as well. I do provide WordPress websites and domain names and have very reasonable prices and policies. (check with Christine 🙂 )
            Since this falls outside of Christine’s blog you may pm me personally or e-mail me at computotal@gmail.com. I can give you more advice about copyright as well 🙂

Take care. BTW how’s your daughter?

Michel

3. heidi says:

I was just wondering about copyrights can you post a recipe lets say that u got of the internet I want to start a blog my daughter had leukemia and i want to write posts about her but i am wondering about putting iinfo on there that i got from the internet or a book

4. heidi says:

she is good she was three and she will be 10 on tuesday its been a long journey leukemia treatment 26 months and monthly and finally now yearly check up for the last two years for us I started writing a book and thought that bloging might be good because i keep adding to the book at this point one of my kids might be able to publish it when iam dead I have just learned so much on this journey so many people ask me so many questions about what i fed her what supplements her nature path gave her how to help other families how i coped i just thought putting it in a blog would be helpful cause after a conversation Iam like i forgot this or that most of the stuff i will put there will be my own stuff but i just need to be sure Thanks for the help

5. heidi says:

its mostly about everything i found out from 6 years of research and putting it in one place so other people dont have to work so hard

It’s amazing when you get to the other side of these horrible times in life, and you can actually help others, what a blessing for you! <3 feel free to email me or Michel with any questions 🙂

I chose the layout and colors, etc of this blog, it was so fun! Like decorating my house! 😀

I only share recipes on here that I have made myself, with my own photo, and usually it's been changed, so it's my variation of one I've found, and so I reference links to it. OR The recipes on here are totally my creations 🙂

People won't like it if you just take their recipe and post like it's your own, You can get in alot of trouble for that! So make sure you always keep their link available and easy for people to find. Give credit where credit is due, right?! 🙂