My Corner

I WILL show you a picture of my finished cozy corner where I sit and share with you my love of God, Missions

we are getting there with my corner! it’s closer to being done! šŸ™‚

and all things healthy, but for now, this will have to do! šŸ˜€

My sweet husband has been working so hard to finish our renovations and un-beknownst to me,Ā  he decided to give me a sun room facing South! In our cold part of the country where we get only a very precious 5 hours or so of light during the winter, this is truly a gift. This room is still in the works, but you still get to see my CORNER of it! šŸ˜€

This is my corner. Here, I read, write, dream, pray and hope to inspire. Here, I meet with YOU, my lovely readers.

Click on a link below to read my thoughts about (this is still a work in progress!):

All Cozy Corner posts

What I am learning in my Christian walk

DIY and Cleaning

Family

my business Christine’s Homemade Creations

Fibromyalgia

Christian Marriage

Misc

23 Responses to My Corner

1. Love your new website, Christine!! You are awesome. (Don’t put me in the draw, I just came to say hi!) ~Sabrina

hey girl! thank you for stopping by! šŸ™‚ Word Press is pretty cool! Frustrating to start with, but once you get the hang of it, it’s MUCH better! šŸ˜€

2. Christalee says:

Congrats on the new web page Christine. Looking forward to your posts

Thank you Christalee! šŸ™‚ I hope to see your comments on here šŸ™‚

• Chakrya says:

Such wonderful ingsiht my friend! I’m sorry things have been so difficult lately with the fibro. I’m so glad you listened to the Holy Spirit’s prompt and shared honestly with Tony and you both can support and comfort each other. It’s scary to be open, but so wonderful when you have each other to rely on. Ain’t love grand????

YES! Love is grand!! šŸ˜€ God is so faithful to bring around the people we need in our life, when we need them šŸ™‚ How is Tony doing now anyways? I haven’t heard how she is doing now?

Christalee, you are the winner of the free Sunscreen!!! Congratulations and Please check your email to contact me for details šŸ™‚

3. Colleen says:

Great website! Cogratulations on what you have done with your business! I love the products I have tried so far.

Thank you Colleen! šŸ™‚ I look forward to making many more such great products for you to enjoy šŸ™‚

• Woongheui says:

Posted on Iā€™d must test with you here, which isn’t something I ulusaly do! I get pleasure from reading a post that will make folks think. Thanks for permitting me to remark!

• Paula says:

Nancy,thank you for a very timely alictre. I struggled with a fibro flare from mid-December through the end of January. It was so bad that I was convinced the doctors were wrong and that I was really dying of some terrible disease. I wanted to share something that helps me. I bought one of those heated blankets (like a giant heating pad) at Wal-Mart and I stay wrapped up in it, even through the night. While it didn’t take away the pain, it did help (I bought it half way through this last episode.) So, maybe that may help you during those rough times as well.

4. Joan says:

You have such a cute and cozy house and now you have a cute and cozy web page! Good job, Christine!

aww, thanks Jonie!! šŸ˜€ It was so much fun having you here, even for only a couple hours! šŸ™‚ can’t wait for the next 2 years when you come again! šŸ™‚

5. Trina Lowry says:

Hi Christine,

I explored your website tonight. It is a great resource. I am still struggling so severely with the brain fog. Gosh, I wish there was something I could do to get a little relief from it. My husband and parents are supportive, but just can’t possibly understand what it feels like. I try to explain it daily. They think it is more of a psychological thing. I think a psychological issue would be much easier to fix. Through your experiences and encounters with other who have fibro., have you seen others who have the severe fibro. I feel like I am one of a few. I don’t have severe pain, but more brain issues. Please share your thoughts on this. You are doing great things to assist others. I hope to find that place soon. My children and husband need so much more from me. I miss them so desperately. With the fog my emotions are numb and there is a literal visual fog between me and them when I look at them. It is just crazy how this illness causes so many bizarre symptoms. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Trina

awww, Trina I am so sorry you are going through such a HORRIBLE time šŸ™ I know too well that horrible brain fog. That feeling of panic when someone talks to you and you can’t figure out what to say, as though it’s another language or something. Have you looked at the links I show about the Guaifenesin protocol? That is the hope I have for wellness. It seems to make a lot of sense to me, but take a look, you have to live with your choices and the protocol is NOT easy. It’s hard, but it’s worth it!! Send me an email and we can keep in touch!! I have a support group if you would like to be a part of that, and DO look at the Facebook page (link is here: Fibro(my)algia It is FULL of people too sick to leave their houses, and worse, a friend of mine runs that site and she is WONDERFUL, you will love her! This is a horrible disease, but you don’t have to feel alone! thank you for commenting and reaching out!