- Using a LARGE frying pan, brown your ground beef in butter. This requires some patience, restrain yourself from stirring before it goes a deep brown! This gives a lot of flavor to your soup!
- In a VERY LARGE soup pot, start your chicken/ beef stock, water and tomatoes on high with lid.
- Once these two things are going, begin chopping your Cauliflower, this is the thing that takes the longest to cook, so you want to get it in your pot of boiling yumminess soon! Once added, grate and add your carrots.
- By this point, your beef may need to be stirred, take a look and if so, stir and add your spices, chop and add the onions and celery to your meat. Once your meat is completely cooked, add to soup and set timer for 15 minutes, turn soup to low and have a rest 🙂
- When timer goes off, make sure cauliflower is done. Turn heat to medium. If not using flour, scoop out half or more of your cauliflower and carrots into a blender with just 1 cup of hot soup water. Blend till thick and creamy. Pour back into soup. Simmer another 15-20 mins.
- Not HG? Stir the flour in ½ cup water with a whisk till lumps are gone and stir into soup.
- Add meat mixture and more spices if needed. A taste test is required here! 🙂
- Once soup comes to a boil, turn OFF the heat and stir in the whipping cream first, once well stirred in, taste and add more salt as needed. gently stir in cheese and serve! YUMMMMM 😀
God, family and Missions are huge passions and driving forces in my life. I have had fibromyalgia for most of my life. Join me in my journey to wellness, make some new friends and maybe encourage someone else along the way!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
I’d be so Honored if you’d grab my button!
- To grab my picture highlight the text below and post it anywhere on your website.
Join my Support group!